Corporate Photographer – Specialising In Corporate Product Images & Professional Headshots & Interior Photography
Springer Marketing specialises in fresh, natural and contemporary corporate and commercial photography. Based in Newquay, Cornwall, we work with a variety of clients, from large corporations to small businesses and individuals, in a variety of sectors.
Commercial photography is available for companies who require a range of new images for their website, press or marketing material, which is often a combination of product images, portraits and interior photographs.
Whether you require formal corporate headshots, more relaxed, natural portraits or dynamic image for the press, we can come to you and shoot on location. The brief will be discussed beforehand so you can choose the style that most fits your brand.
If you require photographs of your products, staff or office premises, we are the company to call. We specialise in working with businesses in getting great photos for their websites and marketing material.
We can help you with the following:
- Product Shots
- Headshots for Websites and Linkedin
We can help the following types of businesses:
- Small Businesses
- Large Corporates
- Holiday homes
- Hotels and guest houses
- Offices and factories
- Restaurants and cafes
- Pubs and bars
Our Commercial Photography Prices
There are no extra fees for things which we think should really come as standard, such as handing over the final images. In fact, there are no hidden fees at all. All of our prices are transparent, please feel free to discuss your needs to make sure you get everything you want.
Our competitive rates include:
- Simple post-production editing, including cropping, balancing colours and simple tidying up
- Free hand-over of your images via online download
- High resolution images as standard
- Free support
- Absolutely no restrictions on how you use your images once they are finished.
Our photography rates
To keep things simple, we charge standard fees:
If you need a photographer for a quick hour: £150. Perfect for if you need a quick press shot, or a new product for instance.
If you need a photographer for a couple of hours: £200. This services is prefect if you have a few staff to photograph, a new hotel room to show off or several new products to photograph
If you need a photographer for half a day: £350. This is our most popular option, particularly with customers with buildings or staff to photograph, or a bigger product range to photograph.
If you need a photographer for a full day: £680. The solution for online stores and larger businesses.
So what can we photograph in half a day?
Here are some examples:
- Small buildings: Holiday homes, show homes, farms, shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, interior-designed homes and offices.
- Small business premises: These include offices, meeting spaces, production areas, distribution depots and warehouses.
- Staff portraits: Up to 20 staff members; your session can include individual and group portraits or people at work, ideal for websites and social media.
- Production lines: From your raw materials to the finished product coming off the production line. As part of the package you may also wish to include staff working.
- Vehicles and fleets.
- Guest houses or small hotels: Normally up to 10 Bedrooms
No deposit is required for any of our photoshoots, payment is made before we send over the high quality photos.
We're not the only ones
with our services
Our customers are delighted with the online marketing services that we offer!
Latest Blog Posts
What is The Facebook pixel? The Facebook pixel is code that you place on your website that allows you to... read more
While the prospect of investing money on Google Adwords might seem like a a scary thing, the results that come in... read more
As people use Google more and more to find local businesses to provide them with products and services it... read more
What Clients Say
Absolutely fantastic service - created a brilliant website for me plus SEO service is second to none. Can't recommend highly enough. Definite 5 stars!
Mike has been doing all my marketing for a number of years. I have and will be recommending him to everyone I know, Who needs website design, logos, marketing ect. 5 stars !
We looked at a lot of SEO solutions for website promotion but Springer Marketing were our clear favorite. They have the right strategy and have been awesome to work with to boot.