There are no extra fees for things which we think should really come as standard, such as handing over the final images. In fact, there are no hidden fees at all. All of our prices are transparent, please feel free to discuss your needs to make sure you get everything you want.
Our competitive rates include:
- Simple post-production editing, including cropping, balancing colours and simple tidying up
- Free hand-over of your images via online download
- High resolution images as standard
- Free support
- Absolutely no restrictions on how you use your images once they are finished.
Our photography rates
To keep things simple, we charge standard fees:
If you need a photographer for a quick hour: £150. Perfect for if you need a quick press shot, or a new product for instance.
If you need a photographer for a couple of hours: £200. This services is prefect if you have a few staff to photograph, a new hotel room to show off or several new products to photograph
If you need a photographer for half a day: £350. This is our most popular option, particularly with customers with buildings or staff to photograph, or a bigger product range to photograph.
If you need a photographer for a full day: £680. The solution for online stores and larger businesses.
So what can we photograph in half a day?
Here are some examples:
- Small buildings: Holiday homes, show homes, farms, shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, interior-designed homes and offices.
- Small business premises: These include offices, meeting spaces, production areas, distribution depots and warehouses.
- Staff portraits: Up to 20 staff members; your session can include individual and group portraits or people at work, ideal for websites and social media.
- Production lines: From your raw materials to the finished product coming off the production line. As part of the package you may also wish to include staff working.
- Vehicles and fleets.
- Guest houses or small hotels: Normally up to 10 Bedrooms
No deposit is required for any of our photoshoots, payment is made before we send over the high quality photos.
We're not the only ones
with our services
Our customers are delighted with the online marketing services that we offer!
Latest Blog Posts
So How can you incorport Case studies This is what most people think of when they consider how to incorporate clients... read more
Got A Website That Doesn’t Generate Any Business? How You Can Boost Your Online Enquiries! Having a website is pretty... read more
What Clients Say
Absolutely fantastic service - created a brilliant website for me plus SEO service is second to none. Can't recommend highly enough. Definite 5 stars!
Mike has been doing all my marketing for a number of years. I have and will be recommending him to everyone I know, Who needs website design, logos, marketing ect. 5 stars !
We looked at a lot of SEO solutions for website promotion but Springer Marketing were our clear favorite. They have the right strategy and have been awesome to work with to boot.